Safety Information

 

Our wax melts are suitable for use in tea light burners and electric burners. Whenever there is a naked flame involved, be aware of the possibility of danger.

 

Please follow these tips to ensure safety

 

Ÿ  Remove all packaging before using your wax burner.

Ÿ  Do not eat the wax products.

Ÿ  Do not place your burner near a draft, or in a position where it could be reached by children or animals.

Ÿ  Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.

Ÿ  Do not attempt to move the burner whilst the wax is still hot, wait until it has solidified and cooled.

Ÿ  Do not add water.

Ÿ  Only use unscented, four-hour tealights and ensure that you extinguish them before you leave the house and/or go to sleep.

Ÿ  Do not overfill your wax warmer.

 

Consult your doctor if you have any sort of reaction to our products and take our packaging with you.

 

Each product has its own unique CLP, this is required by law and is extremely important to be aware of. Potential allergens found in the fragrances are listed on their labels. Please be aware all of our wax melts may also contain trace amounts of coconut oil.

 

Once the scent has gone, either add an additional melt or simply dispose of the wax in a suitable way (do not pour down the drain as this may cause a blockage)

 

Ÿ  Never leave a burning candle unattended

Ÿ  Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time

Ÿ  Burn the candle out of reach of children and pets

Ÿ  Always leave at least 10 cm between burning candles

Ÿ  Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire

Ÿ  Do not place candles in a draught

Ÿ  Trim wick to 5 mm before lighting

Ÿ  Don't burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5 mm of wax in the container

Ÿ  Always snuff out the candle, do not blow out

Ÿ  Kept the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring